What To Expect
First and foremost, expect 100% customer satisfaction from Favorite Spaces. Our job is to serve as an outlet for our customers to gain the organizational euphoria they have buried in them, but just can’t channel.
- Favorite Spaces gives FREE consultations (including estimates) to all clients.
- We come to your home to take measurements of your space, or you can bring your house plans into our showroom.
- Next we take an inventory of the things you have to store in your space.
- We make a custom, computer-generated design to suit your every need. Of course, you make final revisions and when you are satisfied with the plans, we schedule an install.
- A Crew of one to three, depending on the size of the job, will arrive at a scheduled time to install your new storage system.
- The crew will remove all hanging clothes to garment racks (provided by Favorite Spaces); however, we do ask that you have all other shoes and belongings removed prior to the crew’s arrival.
- If necessary, the crew will remove existing closet fixtures before beginning the installation, and patch and paint any nail or screw holes created by the removal of the old fixtures.
- Due to the nature of custom storage assembly, the crew will bring an electric saw to cut materials on site. Outlets must be available for this purpose.
- Any last minute modifications will be explained to you and you will conduct the final inspection of the installed system. (Please feel free to ask any questions, or voice any concerns)
- We will clean up after ourselves: we vacuum, sweep, and take previous closet materials with us to dispose of them.
- Most installations can be completed in one day; however, in certain cases it may be necessary to return the next day to complete the installation.